Why Join the El Centro Faculty Association?
El Centro faculty membership in the DCCCD FACULTY ASSOCIATION has been almost universal for the past several years. Our membership has exceeded 90% for the past five years.
The primary reasons for joining the Faculty Association are presence and dialogue with key decision-makers throughout El Centro, our sister campuses, and the District.
EL CENTRO: PRESENCE / DIALOGUE
- Web site
The Faculty Association President meets monthly with the college President, weekly with the VPI and serves on committees affecting faculty concerns and issues.
SISTER COLLEGES: PRESENCE / DIALOGUE
- Annual Faculty Association Convention, our policy-making forum
- The Advance, our District Faculty Newsletter.
- The Faculty Council, (the seven college Faculty Association Presidents) meet monthly
DCCCD: PRESENCE / DIALOGUE
- The Faculty Council meets monthly with The Chancellor's Cabinet and all College Presidents
- The Faculty Council meets monthly with The Chancellor and his immediate Cabinet